Friday, March 19, 2010

Tales From the Minibar

I just had to post this one, from our hotel stay in Venice. This little basket of treats sat in our room, innocently begging us to raid it (especially after a particularly rough night out on the town). I know hotel food is notoriously expensive...but upon closer inspection I realized that, had we indulged and eaten all four little snacks...the cost would have been equal to one night's stay in our room! Lesson learned.

The world's most expensive: bag of cookies, mini tin of Pringles, jar of nuts, and pack of chocolates.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm so glad you checked before eating ... always a good idea with hotel offerings. How was the hotel otherwise? What section of Venice was it in? -Kay p.s. I'm sad you'll be leaving Italy soon, but probably not as sad as you're feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By checking references you can lеarn so much
    about free expressiоn in buѕiness China.


    Review my web page internet marketing online courses

    ReplyDelete