Thursday, September 8, 2011

Foto del Giorno

I rarely leave home without my camera these days. I've been taking loads of photos, and I'm enjoying learning about photography and experimenting with photoshop and such. So, I've decided to start posting a Foto del Giorno, or Photo of the Day, here on my blog. I don't have time to write as often here as I'd like, so this will get me on everyday, as well as giving me a reason to experiment with photoshop more often. Hopefully these photos will give a little glance into the everyday things we stumble across here in Roma.

One of Rome's many stray cats, taking in some morning sunshine.
Taken 15 August 2011 -  Roma Centro

2 comments:

  1. We're enjoying the photos. It's a good idea. My favorite is the cat. Thanks for telling us about the sick-day rule and the drug warnings. You're looking after yourselves pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment was from Eric.

    ReplyDelete